Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HOPE YOU GET THIS...

I am afraid of the dark but not if it's you that'll appear,
I never really said goodbye when you left me here,
I think about the man I wouldn't be without you,
then I'm only more grateful than sombre, that I had you.
I'm grown, because you were, thus,
You're gone but I am glad you were, once.

Though I can't help but wonder...
Is your soul in peace, feet on the table, or are you still with me in the world through all my troubles?
I wrote this for you, is it what you'd want to see or will I wake up to find my poem corrected in your calligraphy?
Are you in my room in the dark when my drapes groove, are you gently whispering 'Samoga' waiting for me to look at you?

I didn't cry enough, but it's good that I still have you in me,
in tears so anytime I miss you I lock myself in my room, crying.
You left too soon, so much we didn't do,
I'll never let you part, you are always, always, in my heart.

R.I.P. Edwin

No comments: